The College Program is an advanced training program. To qualify for this program, a student must have a high school diploma or HSE(from our center or another educational facility) and have successfully completed a vocational trade at Job Corps.
Benefits of the College Program include:
- Academic advisement, mentoring, and tutoring
- Assistance with completing application and financial aid paperwork
- Housing and recreation on Job Corps campus
- Meals provided by Job Corps, on-and-off center
- Transportation to and from college
Cassadaga Job Corps is proud of its on-going relationship with Jamestown Community College and Jamestown Business College which provide our students with the opportunity to obtain a first class college education.